Mgr. et Mgr. Lenka Formánková, Ph.D.
- 2014 Ph.D. in Social policy analysis - Faculty of Social Studies, Masaryk university in Brno
- 2009 M.A. in Psychology - Faculty of Social Studies, Masaryk university in Brn
- 2007 M.A. in Social policy analysis and social work - Faculty of Social Studies, Masaryk university in Brno
labour market and social policy analysis in Czech and international context
new social risks in the lifecycle perspective
gender, gender identity and agency
new forms of partnership, living apart together
biographic and narrative research
- ECPR Winter school. 14.-21.2014, Vienna, Austria.
- Research stay, Mirovni inštitut/Peace Institut 5. 1. – 5. 4. 2012, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Tom Wengraf, Biographic-Narrative Interpretive Method (BNIM), 6. - 14. 10 2011, London, Great Britain.
- RECWOWE doctoral exchange stay, 7. – 19. 11. 2010, Germany, University of Hamburg.
- ECPR Summer School in Methods and Techniques. 30. 7. – 14. 8. 2010, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Research fellowship, 1.1. 2010 – 31.5. 2010, Faculty of Social Sciences (FDV) University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- EDACwowe PhD workshop, Multi-Level Approaches to the Analysis of Work, Care and Welfare. 22. – 25.2. 2010, Utrecht University, Netherlands.
- ESPAnet ITALIA Summer School, 13 - 21. 8. 2009, 2009University of Florence, Italy .
- COST Action A34 Summer School, 9 -13. 7. 2009, University of Sassari, Italy.
- Master of the European Social Policy Analysis, 9/2004 - 9/2005, University of Turku, Finland and University of Ljubliana, Slovenia.
2009 - The British Sociological Association - member
- 2011 - Masaryk Czech Sociological Association - member