Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- education Remove education filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- health Remove health filter
- history of sociology Remove history of sociology filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová