Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- gender Remove gender filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- public administration Remove public administration filter
- civil society Remove civil society filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- media Remove media filter
- family Remove family filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová