Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- education Remove education filter
- gender Remove gender filter
- politics (and political attitudes) Remove politics (and political attitudes) filter
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová