Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- health Remove health filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- parenting Remove parenting filter
- human relations Remove human relations filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- EU Remove EU filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová