Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- gender Remove gender filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- EU Remove EU filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Head of department: Mgr. Nela Hesová