Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- transformation Remove transformation filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- public administration Remove public administration filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- family Remove family filter
- housing Remove housing filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová