Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- EU Remove EU filter
- politics (and political attitudes) Remove politics (and political attitudes) filter
- history of sociology Remove history of sociology filter
- wages and incomes Remove wages and incomes filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- globalisation Remove globalisation filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- human relations Remove human relations filter
- health Remove health filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová