Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- EU Remove EU filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- wages and incomes Remove wages and incomes filter
- parenting Remove parenting filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová