Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- care Remove care filter
- public administration Remove public administration filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- housing Remove housing filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- corruption Remove corruption filter
- wages and incomes Remove wages and incomes filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová