Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- housing Remove housing filter
- regions Remove regions filter
- education Remove education filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová