Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- transformation Remove transformation filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- family Remove family filter
- housing Remove housing filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- work Remove work filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová