Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- legitimacy Remove legitimacy filter
- human relations Remove human relations filter
- globalisation Remove globalisation filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová