Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- care Remove care filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- lifestyle Remove lifestyle filter
- identity Remove identity filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová