Entered keyword "consumption" yielded 1 results.
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- lifestyle Remove lifestyle filter
- parenting Remove parenting filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- health Remove health filter
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- housing Remove housing filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová