Entered keyword "corruption" yielded 1 results.
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- family Remove family filter
- parenting Remove parenting filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- elites Remove elites filter
- sociological data Remove sociological data filter
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- legitimacy Remove legitimacy filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová