Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- gender Remove gender filter
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- family Remove family filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová