Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- gender Remove gender filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- housing Remove housing filter
- crime Remove crime filter
- sociology of science Remove sociology of science filter
- elites Remove elites filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- transformation Remove transformation filter
- EU Remove EU filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová