Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- gender Remove gender filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- housing Remove housing filter
- crime Remove crime filter
- human relations Remove human relations filter
- elites Remove elites filter
- health Remove health filter
- education Remove education filter
- EU Remove EU filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová