Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- economics Remove economics filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- crime Remove crime filter
- history of sociology Remove history of sociology filter
- family Remove family filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová