Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- family Remove family filter
- globalisation Remove globalisation filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová