Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- housing Remove housing filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- transformation Remove transformation filter
- globalisation Remove globalisation filter
- family Remove family filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová