Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 2 results.
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- crime Remove crime filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- work Remove work filter
- identity Remove identity filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Head of department: Mgr. Nela Hesová