Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- work Remove work filter
- public opinion Remove public opinion filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- health Remove health filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová