Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- health Remove health filter
- education Remove education filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- family Remove family filter
- history of sociology Remove history of sociology filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová