Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- education Remove education filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- health Remove health filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová