Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- health Remove health filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- elites Remove elites filter
- politics (and political attitudes) Remove politics (and political attitudes) filter
- public opinion Remove public opinion filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- lifestyle Remove lifestyle filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová