Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- work Remove work filter
- identity Remove identity filter
- public administration Remove public administration filter
- care Remove care filter
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- public policy Remove public policy filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová