Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- transformation Remove transformation filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- work Remove work filter
- public opinion Remove public opinion filter
- parenting Remove parenting filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- crime Remove crime filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- identity Remove identity filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová