Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- family Remove family filter
- transformation Remove transformation filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová