Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- housing Remove housing filter
- public opinion Remove public opinion filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová