Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- health Remove health filter
- wages and incomes Remove wages and incomes filter
- civil society Remove civil society filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- family Remove family filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová