Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- health Remove health filter
- wages and incomes Remove wages and incomes filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- parenting Remove parenting filter
- human relations Remove human relations filter
- gender Remove gender filter
- transformation Remove transformation filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
- housing Remove housing filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová