Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- housing Remove housing filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- sociology of science Remove sociology of science filter
- transformation Remove transformation filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová