Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- sociology of law Remove sociology of law filter
- care Remove care filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- public opinion Remove public opinion filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová