Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- sociology of law Remove sociology of law filter
- public administration Remove public administration filter
- care Remove care filter
- parenting Remove parenting filter
- globalisation Remove globalisation filter
- regions Remove regions filter
- family Remove family filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová