Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- EU Remove EU filter
- politics (and political attitudes) Remove politics (and political attitudes) filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- housing Remove housing filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová