Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- regions Remove regions filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- human relations Remove human relations filter
- health Remove health filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
- social capital Remove social capital filter
- media Remove media filter
- crime Remove crime filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová