Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- regions Remove regions filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- human relations Remove human relations filter
- health Remove health filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
- civil society Remove civil society filter
- history of sociology Remove history of sociology filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- housing Remove housing filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová