Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- education Remove education filter
- family Remove family filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- methodology Remove methodology filter
- legitimacy Remove legitimacy filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová