Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- sexuality Remove sexuality filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- education Remove education filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- economics Remove economics filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová