Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- education Remove education filter
- gender Remove gender filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- sociology of science Remove sociology of science filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
- care Remove care filter
- methodology Remove methodology filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová