Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- historical sociology Remove historical sociology filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- sociology of science Remove sociology of science filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
- human relations Remove human relations filter
- family Remove family filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- EU Remove EU filter
- health Remove health filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová