Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- identity Remove identity filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- wages and incomes Remove wages and incomes filter
- urban and rural studies Remove urban and rural studies filter
- public opinion Remove public opinion filter
- public administration Remove public administration filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- trust/social cohesion Remove trust/social cohesion filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová