Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- legitimacy Remove legitimacy filter
- history of sociology Remove history of sociology filter
- transformation Remove transformation filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová