Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- media Remove media filter
- gender Remove gender filter
- globalisation Remove globalisation filter
- crime Remove crime filter
- parenting Remove parenting filter
- value orientations Remove value orientations filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- care Remove care filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová