Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- health Remove health filter
- politics (and political attitudes) Remove politics (and political attitudes) filter
- crime Remove crime filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Head of department: Mgr. Nela Hesová