Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- health Remove health filter
- public opinion Remove public opinion filter
- social policy Remove social policy filter
- economics Remove economics filter
- identity Remove identity filter
- family Remove family filter
- elections (and polls) Remove elections (and polls) filter
- consumption Remove consumption filter
- intergenerational relations Remove intergenerational relations filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová