Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- health Remove health filter
- public opinion Remove public opinion filter
- standard of living Remove standard of living filter
- politics (and political attitudes) Remove politics (and political attitudes) filter
- history of sociology Remove history of sociology filter
- human relations Remove human relations filter
- crime Remove crime filter
- social inequalities Remove social inequalities filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Department head: Mgr. Nela Hesová