Entered keyword "age and ageing" yielded 1 results.
- public policy Remove public policy filter
- religion and religiosity Remove religion and religiosity filter
- migration and mobility Remove migration and mobility filter
- health Remove health filter
- corruption Remove corruption filter
- age and ageing Remove age and ageing filter
- crime Remove crime filter
- wages and incomes Remove wages and incomes filter
The Sociological Library is a modern specialised library, which is intended to serve the needs of researchers, students, and the wider academic community. Library collection contains just about 25 thousand volumes. All items are available for use in the library study hall and abo...
Vedoucí oddělení: Mgr. Nela Hesová